I have had the pleasure of being nominated for a “Liebster” award
Both of these blogs are awesome and run by lovely people so go and check them out 🙂
These awards are great ways of networking and meeting other bloggers. The blogging community is a wonderful place to be and although I’m very new to it I am certainly having a fabby time!
If you are nominated for a “One Lovely Blog” award by me, these are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
So, I’m going to follow the rules of the “One Lovely Blog” award and list seven facts about myself.
- I can’t wear heels – not because I don’t like them but because I physically can’t walk in them. It’s a curse!
- My favourite country is Indonesia & my favourite cuisine is Indonesian.
- I’m obsessed with my dog Roley, he’s my best bud, here is is on his b’day.
- I’m a Divemaster and I love Scuba Diving.
- I have a boyfriend called George who attends many of my “blog purpose” meals and trips out with me.
- My favourite drink is red wine – especially Malbec.
- I played the violin for seven years.
Now here are my top 10 bloggers at the moment. These aren’t all food related, it’s a mix but they’re all great and worth checking out!
It’s not compulsory to participate but it’s a lot of fun and a great way to meet new bloggers. Have fun!